Monday, January 3, 2011

Who is Shania Twain?

On July 10, 2004 the UP World Tour for Shania Twain ended and we have not seen our favorite female artist ever since.. I knew when Shania Twain and her husband R.J. "Mutt" Lange decided to have a child it was pretty much over for the fans who love her on stage performances. I think that we got a bonus in 2003-2004 when she toured tirelessly, for over 113 concerts. I had the opportunity to see three Shania Twain performances and each was a truly awesome production. I can think of no other artist who brings that much energy and excitement to each show. The sheer number of sell out concerts was the proof that I was not alone either.

I am now thinking we may never see Shania Twain perform ever again, I think she may follow the footsteps of Garth Brooks and put her family first. I certainly hope that I am wrong about that, but the fact is Shania Twain has always put her family first. If you know the history of this great woman you know she took care of her brothers and sister after her parents were killed in a car accident. She worked hard to provide for them and now that she has her own family, why would we expect her not to do the same thing again. I wish her the best no matter what she does in the future; maybe keep putting out some albums and some holiday TV performances, but the road life is hard and she may want to be there for her husband and child.

I will say this to you my fellow Shania Twain fans, we were lucky enough to see to her live. I will always remember my first Shania Twain concert. It was at St. Louis, Missouri and I was very close to the stage. The album "Come on Over" was setting records for top female artist and one song after another was on the charts, and the tour was filling every stadium. Before the show I got to meet Shania Twain's drummer J.D. Blair and get an autograph and talk with him. I also met her fiddle player Roddy Chiong as well. What struck me was that both were Christians and signed my autographs with Biblical references. They both were so nice and I told them each how lucky they were to get to perform with Shania Twain each night. It was a magical show during which I also got Shania Twain to autograph my t-shirt (which I have ever worn since either).

I was hooked on this Diva and have been a fan club member and followed her career closely. If Shania Twain chooses to never perform another show I will be among the millions of other fans who will be saddened, but always support her choice. If we get blessed to see Shania Twain tour again, you can bet I will travel to see her; it will be worth the money just to see another show. Till that day I guess we can hold out hope, but I for one feel that I have seen my last Shania Twain concert. I just want to say to her, I miss your shows and wish you the best always, but I understand why you won't tour as well. I hope your life in New Zealand is treating you and your family well. We miss you Shania.

Article Source

Everyone has lost data. Some by way of computer crash, some by way of deleting something by mistake. Most of us don't have the time, storage space, or expertise to back up our own data. We would like an easy way to do it. We would like for our data to be as safe as it would be on our own computer. There is a place online where you can back up your data. Your data will be secure, and the backup with be free! Back up your media, photos, and files - do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment